HOW WE WORK
Recruitment and Talent Management projects require a mutual commitment between our talent team and the client. In the case of a recruitment engagement, once a profile has been identified and recruited, it is imperative that clients be committed to the idea of a structured recruiting process to maintain an engaged client pool and secure a successful hire.
In order to achieve this, clients can expect professional representation of their interests by a team of talent acquisition professionals with strong ties to and a deep understanding of their industry. Each assigned recruiter is required to deeply research not just the client’s industry but the marketplace and candidate landscape, ensuring that each engagement results in the client’s access to a dynamic database of talent in their respective industry.
In addition, we offer total confidentiality and discretion for both client and candidate in the process, as well as the ethical treatment of all aspects of the engagement.
AdasQuattro treats all qualified applicants with dignity and respect regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, employment status or income level.
We require the following commitments from clients prior to an engagement:
- A service agreement reflecting a clear understanding of the objectives, time period and expectations of both AdasQuattro and the client.
- A well-defined interview process, with firm commitments as to time spans related to interview, decision and offer stages.
- A commitment from the client to properly market the opportunity to our qualified talent.
- Access and response from decision makers throughout the hiring process and, replies to calls and/or emails within 24-48 hours.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team of professionals offer customized solutions to help your business thrive.
Our HR & Talent Management Experience Includes:
- Direct Hire, Retained or Contingency Search Services
- Sourcing, Recruitment and Vetting of Executives & Professionals across diverse industries including, but not limited to:
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Oil & Gas
- Travel & Tourism
- Commercial & Industrial Machinery
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- “Payrolling” and Contract to Hire Recruitment Services
- Leading and Coordination of Human Resources functions, which include:
- Development and Implementation of Talent Strategy
- Employee Relations Consultative Support
- HR Systems/Policies & Process Development
- Recruiting, Selection and Retention Design
- Team Building Activities for High Performance
We also offer customized facilitation of learning in the following areas:
- Servant Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Coaching for Performance
- Employee Discipline Process
- Coaching for HR Professionals
- Legal Issues for Employees
- Legal Issues for Management
- Recruiting Concepts
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Business Ethics Awareness
- Change Management
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Performance Appraisal Dialogue
- Interviewing and Hiring Concepts
- Interpersonal Communications
Specialized technology solutions offered include:
- Specialized Application Development
- Hardware and Software Installation
- Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Remote and On-Site Network Administration
- Virtual Training in Advanced MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
- Virtual Training in Social Media Tools and Strategy
We also offer partnered learning solutions in the following areas:
- Starting Your Own Business
- How To Accelerate Your Sales
- Social Media Tools and Strategy